Complaints in reference to Fast Loan UK products, policies or services can be made directly to us via email at email@example.com, or in writing to Fast Loan UK Complaint Department, Enterprise Office, 73 Blenheim Way, Bragbury End, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG2 8TD. Alternatively, you can make a complaint directly to your Customer Care manager, or call us direct on 01438 812913.
Upon receipt of the complaint, Fast Loan UK will provide you with an issue number, review the report, do our utmost to resolve the issue in a timely manner. If we are unable to achieve this, an electronic acknowledgement of the complaint will be sent to you.
Prior to contacting us, please have the following ready, which enables us to identify you:
1) Your full name and address
2) A detailed description of your complaint
3) What you hope the resolution will be
4) A contact telephone number and the most convenient time to contact you
5) Any relevant agreement or customer no.
Once we have looked into the complaint we will contact you with our findings. We aim to have our first response within 1 week of receipt of the complaint. Here we will detail:
1) What the complaint was,
2) What our findings were,
3) How we plan to resolve the situation,
4) The reason for the decision,
If you are not completely satisfied with the outcome of the complaint resolution process you will be able to:
1) Counter the findings and respond,
2) Request an alternative outcome,
3) Request that the complaint be promoted to upper management,
Our final response to the complaint will be sent to you within 3 weeks and will include a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of the investigation and our view on the issues raised; this will include an acknowledgment that there has been fault on the side of the business, or not.
If we acknowledge fault our end, we will try to resolve the problem by doing the following:
1) Apologising to you and explaining what went wrong.
2) Providing the service, you are entitled to receive
3) Details of any offer we are making to settle the complaint.
4) Changing our procedures so that the mistake is not repeated.
If you are still not satisfied with our final response letter within 6 months of the initial complaint you will be able to refer the dispute to the Financial Ombudsman. We will send you the financial ombudsman leaflet 'Your complaint and the Ombudsman' and provide you with contact details for the Ombudsman service. You will need to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving our final response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London E14 9SR
0800 023 4567
Calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landline
Calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/