Fast Loan UK is part of JDB Enterprise Group, which is a UK based finance business with many years’ experience in consumer lending. We were one of the first UK lenders to be given full authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number: 673907) to operate in the UK.
Fast Loan UK operates in an industry once tainted by bad practice. This is why the business was set up. Knowing that so many Short-Term Lenders were operating in an irresponsible way was an opportunity for us. Surely there would be demand for a loan provider that people could trust, and which did things right. We are now 9 years into our journey, and for us culture is essential. Ensuring ethical and socially responsible policies and procedures run throughout the organisation and are the key drivers for our overall long-term vision to run the most socially responsible short-term lenders in the UK. For us, this means putting the customers’ needs and interest at the heart of our operations. Realising that this in itself comes at a cost, but knowing that this cost is a necessity to ensure the longevity of the business and our overriding goals within the Financial industry in the UK.
The Pillars of our operations are:
- Ensuring customers never borrow more than they can afford to repay, and are properly informed about the loans we provide and the costs associated with our service throughout the entire loan journey.
- Ensuring customers who have negative changes in their circumstances, which make current financial commitments untenable, are dealt with in a fair and responsible way that minimises any long term mental or financial strain.
- Ensuring those who we deem potentially vulnerable are provided with additional help, advise, and support. For us vulnerability covers a wide spectrum. From those with learning difficulties, gambling addictions, to those who struggle to manage their finances and need help with budgeting and keeping on top financially.
- Ensuring that a culture of transparency, fairness, friendliness, and trust runs through the organisations DNA.
- Ensuring we go above and beyond our regulatory requirements in every aspect of our operations.
Our goal is about providing the best level of overall service out of any other Short-Term Lender in the market through ethical policies and cultures that are underpinned by great technology, systems, and processes.
We know our rates aren’t the cheapest, but we hope these policies enable us the foundations to grow to a point where our economies of scale can dramatically reduce our operating costs and ultimately drive down our rates to a point comparable with other cheaper longer-term financial products on the market.
MD - Joseph Brunt
One of the areas that marks us out as unique from other lenders is that every customer of Fast Loan UK is assigned a personal Customer Care Manager. By operating like this we feel we’re making better, fairer, and more responsible lending decisions. This is because we are able to process and manage each loan application independently of the last. We are therefore able to take a human consideration into individual circumstances opposed to just using algorithms and credit scores. Unlike many other loan companies, we don’t believe you're just a number. Operating like this may increase our overheads as a business, but it also means we reap the rewards in terms of great customer retention and satisfaction levels. We have a culture of friendliness and trust at Fast Loan UK HQ, and we look forward to building and nurturing long term relationships with all our existing and future customers.
Borrow: £500 over 16 weeks. 4 repayments of £183.59. Total amount payable £734.36. Interest rate: 151.4% pa (fixed). Representative 766.18.% APR.
Warning: Late repayment can cause serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk