Fast Loan UK is part of JDB Enterprise Group Limited. We are a UK based Fintech business with many years’ experience in consumer lending. We are licensed and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number: 673907).
Fast Loan UK operates in an industry once tainted by bad practice. This is why the business was set up. Knowing that so many short-term lenders were operating in an irresponsible way was an opportunity for us. We wanted to become the lender that people could trust, and which did things right. We are now 10 years into our journey, and for us culture is essential.
Ethical and socially responsible policies and procedures run throughout the organisation. These are the key drivers for our overall vision to be the most socially responsible short-term lender in the UK. For us, this means putting the customers’ needs and interest at the heart of our operations.
The Pillars of our operations are:
- Ensuring customers never borrow more than they can afford to repay, and are properly informed about the loans we provide and the costs associated with our service throughout the entire loan journey.
- Ensuring customers who have negative changes in their circumstances, which make current financial commitments untenable, are dealt with in a fair and responsible way that minimises any long term mental or financial strain.
- Ensuring those whom we deem potentially vulnerable are provided with additional help, advise, and support. For us vulnerability covers a wide spectrum. From those with learning difficulties, gambling addictions, to those who struggle to manage their finances and need help with budgeting and keeping on top financially.
- Ensuring that a culture of transparency, fairness, friendliness, and trust runs through the organisations DNA.
- Ensuring we go above and beyond our regulatory requirements in every aspect of our operations.
Our goal is to provide the best level of overall service out of any other short-term lender in the market, through ethical policies and a culture underpinned by great technology, systems, and processes.
We know our rates aren’t the cheapest, but we hope these policies enable us the foundations to grow to a point where our economies of scale can dramatically reduce our operating costs and ultimately drive down our rates to a point comparable with other cheaper longer-term financial products on the market.
MD - Joe Brunt
Compare our loans to other lenders here
Warning: Late repayment can cause serious money problems. For help, go to moneyhelper.org.uk
Borrow: £300 over 8 months. 8 repayments of £70.31. Total amount payable £562.44. Interest rate: 130.21% pa (fixed). Representative APR: 840.75%